In addition to the recent new stock in our dance line, we have also received a variety of new Chiffon. Chiffon, of course, could be used to make flowing skirts in dance wear, but can also be used for occasion wear as well…
A couple of fun facts about Chiffon
- Chiffon can be made from silk, cotton, nylon, polyester, or rayon
- Resembles closely woven netting
- Drapes well and can add a floaty look to gowns and dresses
- Can be tricky to work with due to its slippery nature
- Name comes from an Old French word for rag
Check out this Blog Post with some tips and tricks for sewing Chiffon and check out our new selection below.